Monday, June 9, 2008

June Sketch Challenge on Fiskars blog

The Fiskars girls have a challenge over on the Fiskars Ambassadors blog throughout June. Trina has supplied a great sketch and we were all asked to scrap our version of it...I had recently been sent the 'Be Loved' paper range by Heidi Grace and had been meaning to scrap this photo of Taylor and I taken at my birthday last year - so it seemed they were meant to be together (dark photo and gorgeous bright pinks & lime)......I don't think he was very thrilled with the title 'You Will always be my baby' but whenever I see a photo of us cuddling like this....thats always what comes to mine......So here is my layout.....



We were also been challenged to use embossing in our design using the Fiskars Scrap Boss - I used a cute butterfly in my layout (below)


Go on over to the Fiskars Ambassadors blog to see the fantastic work being up loaded all month using this sketch.

No comments: