Monday, November 17, 2008

Lime Tart new gallery up

November gallery went up over the weekend....I love that all of the kits are so different and that the DT come up with such wonderful ways every month to use all the gorgeous goodies - go on over and have a look at all the amazing work.

This month I was working with the Full Tart.

I got the idea for the first layout from one of cute embellishments in the kit...a little lady bug and remembered I had this pictures of Taylor dressed up at a bug for a school production a few years ago.
Next paper was very floral...but I loved how it worked with all the greens in the photos of Taylor and his cousin Michael.......Finally a layout about Taylor's passion for fishing in any weather.Before I sign off....I don't think I posted the full images of the work I did for Lime Tart with the Half Tart in October....so here they are...

Love this picture of Taylor as a beautiful bald baby in his first paddling pool that had a big whale in the middle of it (can't believe 10 years have slipped by so quickly)Another photo scrapped for the Aussie 2008 album.....usually struggle with anything yellow (don't I Margo!!) but when you are faced with a large bright yellow cartoon character what can you do!!!!




3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Where are you my friend ... long time, no hear!!!

Anonymous said...

您的部落格文章真棒!!有空我一定會常來逛!! ......................................................................

Jennifer said...

SUPER CUTE and Fun layouts!! (=